Tech conferences have moved from the conference hall to a virtual setting. The new formats make tech conferences more accessible, innovative, and more often than not free.
Trade shoes and tech conferences world was overturned by the health crisis, but most have recovered as online events. Even if it is not the same experience as the usual settings, but it is better in many ways. There’s no reason to think that in-person technology conferences will recover if people feel safe and secure with them. However, innovators of virtual conferences will perhaps survive too. Here are some of the best tech conferences.
- McAfee MPOWER Digital: Dates: October 29, November 5, November 12, 2020
- 2020 HMG Live! Philadelphia CIO Executive Leadership Summit: Date: November 5, 2020, 1 p.m. — 3 p.m.: 2020 HMG Live! Seattle CIO Executive Leadership Summit
- Date: November 17, 2020, 1 p.m. — 3 p.m.: 2020 HMG Live! Silicon Valley CIO Executive Leadership Summit
- Date: November 19, 2020, 1 p.m. — 3 p.m.2020 HMG Live! Global Innovation Summit
- 2020 HMG Live! Financial Services CIO Executive Leadership Summit: Date: December 10, 2020, 1 p.m. — 3 p.m.
These top tech conferences are a good avenue for leaders in STEM to build up the skills needed to promote technological improvement in their business.